Reed Diffuser (200ml)
A reed diffuser is a great alternative to gently fragrance your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The reeds slowly absorb fragrance and diffuse it into the room.
To read a more detailed description and fragrance notes for each scent, click on 'Our Fragrances'
- Luxurious Australian made fragrance oils boosted with essential oils
- Set in gorgeous, thick, high-clarity glass and a natural timber lid
- Boxed and includes 10x diffuser reeds
- Typical use will see your diffuser last between 4-6 months
- Unscrew timber lid, remove stopper cap, replace timber lid.
- Add all 10 reeds for maximum fragrance, or use less reeds to control to your preference. Flip reeds 15 minutes later to hasten release.
- Flip reeds every 7-10 days to maintain a consistent level of fragrance, use a tissue to prevent getting oils on your fingers.
- Keep your diffuser out of direct sunlight and out of reach of children/pets.
- Click + Collect (from Richmond)
- FREE Delivery to 3121, 3067, 3101, 3122, 3123, 3002, 3066
- FREE Delivery Australia-wide on orders $100+
- FLAT RATE Delivery $9.95 Australia-wide
Share this Product
I recently purchased the Citrus Splash reed diffuser which has infused a fresh fragrance in my bathroom which permeates down the hallway. Love it when my homes fragrance smells like a Belle House magazine cover.
Thank you for the review Mandy! We're so happy you love your diffuser. When you notice the scent softening (perhaps to like page 14 of the magazine) just give them a flip (use a tissue to save you getting fragrance on the fingers) and it'll make that fragrance come back to front cover strength! We like to flip every week to 10 days.
Absolutely in love with the "Australian Bush" scent. Smells exactly like a beautiful Aussie sanctuary. Have just bought another two!! The bottle and reeds look very lush.
There were some issues with my delivery which was out of my control and Simon checked in to make sure it arrived on time. He chased it up with the courier and I finally received it today. The diffuser is gorgeous and it's now emitting a beautiful scent in my bedroom. Thanks again
I’m so glad you can finally enjoy it Rebecca, thank you so much for taking the time to write this for us. Really appreciate it, enjoy!
Beautiful scent from the reed diffuser which I purchased for a bathroom. It has cedar and rosemary mixed in so is much nicer than a straight lavender scent.
I love the candles I have also purchased from RCC and their prompt home delivery makes purchasing easy.
The Cabin in the Woods diffuser smells amazing, and I consider if a perfect fit for the bathroom, bedroom and living room because it has a kind of freshness like someone has stepped out of the shower which I find really alluring. Definitely my fave diffuser. The quality is way better than some of the commercial nonsense out there, and I love that I can support someone in my local community.